There are a number of reasons to have your plumbing inspected by a professional and if you are able, you may want to have an inspection conducted once a year to avoid costly emergency plumbing repairs in the future. In addition, you may be required to have a professional inspection completed if you are buying or selling a property.
Leeson Plumbing will perform a comprehensive inspection to verify that your home is up to code and to prevent larger plumbing issues from developing in the future.
What to Expect During an Inspection
- In-depth investigation of all above-ground, exposed plumbing, including shut-off valves and traps under kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room sinks
- Inspection of bathroom, kitchen and laundry room draining and venting systems
- Examination of water heater, fixtures, supply lines, drains
- Inspect sinks, showers/bath, toilets
- Check water filtration systems
- Shut-off valve inspection
- Sump pump and discharge inspection
Request an Appointment
If you have a plumbing emergency, we are available 24 hours a day. Please call Ryan Leeson at (949) 237-0045 for immediate assistance. For non-emergencies call or use the form below to request an appointment.